For Sale items
From time to time SDGRS will host information on for sale items.
SDGRS makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the listings, nor the seller. Although we do our best to check things out, please exercise common sense in purchasing items.
As this is a new feature, please submit your request to any person on the board of directors.
First: Check the SDGRS forum
We have a forum at: https://groups.io/g/SDGRS/messages and if you have not joined, you can join easily. (this is a migration of our old Yahoo group to groups.io.
The nice thing is you can post yourself, and you can embed pictures in your posts yourself.
Jack Keefer has a number of trains for sale - PLEASE CONTACT HIM FIRST TO VIEW TRAINS
- Jack Keefer
- 10267 Rio Camino
- Lakeside, CA 92040
- Home 619-443-1111
- Cell 951-741-1255
- SD-45 diesel - Denver & Rio Grande
- C-16 2-8-0 - Santa Fe
- GE U25B diesel - Santa Fe
- (2) FA-1 diesel - Santa Fe
- FB-1 diesel - Santa FE
- box car - wood - Santa Fe
- caboose - wood
- caboose - steel - Rio Grande
- flat car w/lumber load - Rio Grande
- flat car - Rio Grande
- gondola - Southern Ry
- hopper - covered - 2 bay - Santa Fe
- hopper - coal - Colorado & Southern (two)
- reefer - wooden - Rio Grande & Southern
- reefer - steel - Railway Express Agency
- stock car - Western Pacific
- stock car - ET&WNC
- streamliner, observation
- streamliner, (2) coach
- streamliner, baggage
- streamliner, (2) vista dome
- tank car - single dome - Santa Fe (needs repair)
- tank car - triple dome - Santa Fe
- reefer - Hobo Barbeque
- box car - Ball Glass Co
- passenger combine - Denver & Rio Grande Western
- passenger observation - Denver & Rio Grande Western
- passenger coach - Denver & Rio Grande Western
- flat car with logs
Bachmann Big Haulers (1/24)
- Santa Fe reefer
- South Pacific Coast Jackson Sharp coach
- South Pacific Coast Jackson Sharp full baggage car
- South Pacific Coast box car
- D&RGW reefer
- Unmarked box car
- South Pacific Coast box car
- Florence & Cripple Creek box car
- Jackson Sharp observation car
- D&RGW “L” gondola
- Western Union box car
- South Pacific Coast 4 door baggage car, US Mail
- Flat car w/wood load
- Eastern Tennessee & Western Big Hauler 4-6-0 locomotive and tender
- Unlettered Big Hauler 4-6-0 locomotive and tender
- Big Hauler set - 4-6-0 locomotive and tender, observation car, passenger car, oval track
- Box of 5 gondolas w/coal loads
Train Cars Are Leaving Town!
Jump on Board, Collection for Sale
82+ cars for sale. LGB, USA, BACHMANN, MDC
Lots of White Pass and Yukon, some C&S, DRG, Conoco and a few unlettered. Used track, long lengths.
Original Paintings by John H Coker, HL Scott III, Fred Bonn.
Books about Trains, mostly Narrow Gauge.
Located in Valley Center
2 boxes, new, 12x11000, curved. = $50. each.
3 bundles, like new, 12x11000, curved. = $40. each.
1 bundle,like new,12x1000, straight. = $40.
1 piece, new 1300, 30degree, crossover. = $20.
1 box, 12x11100, curved, 4ft.rad. = $50.
1 partial box, (9pieces), new 12x11100, curved. = $50.
3 pieces, new, 30100, 6inch, straight. $4.00 each.
Take all for $350.
Tom Rey has some LGB stock for sale, check the SDGRS group: https://groups.io/g/SDGRS/messages
Jim Greene has various G scale cars: (example)